The best stock market and trading blogs in Spanish for 2021 | Part 2
What distinguishes a good professional is how much he or she informs himself or herself every day. It doesn't matter what sector you work in. Whether you are an architect, a doctor, a designer or in marketing, whether you read the newspaper or keep up to date with twitter, staying up to date around what is happening is a great tool that helps us to improve.
As the saying goes, "get updated or die "; and although we are not going to be so fatalistic, we do recommend "be updated or get out of trading ".
Really, get out, because nobody is going to give you success on a plate. If you want that nice swimming pool then you're going to have to earn it. And since you are going to work to get it, we are also going to get a big palm tree to give us shade and keep us cool in summer.
For this reason, we're sharing the best blogs about trading and the stock market in Spanish, so that you are never short of reference sites. Here we go!
- X-Trader](https://www.x-trader.net/), in addition to being one of the best trading forums, the site has a large library of articles on trading in Spanish.
- Clases de Bolsa](https://clasesdebolsa.com/): one of the classics in the world of the online stock market in Spain. This blog stands out for the quantity and quality of its articles.
- El Club de inversión](https://www.elclubdeinversion.com/blog/) focuses on old ideas and new trends for investing money in the medium to long term.
- Jose Antonio Madrigal](https://www.joseantoniomadrigal.com/blog-jose-antonio-madrigal), one of the most respected Spanish investors. On his website you will find his books and very interesting articles.
- Roberto Guadalupe](http://rguadalupe.blogspot.com/) is a trading and investment blog, specialising in the American markets.
- El Blog de Wall Street](https://www.blog-wallstreet.com/), one of the most authentic blogs about the stock market, with its own series of videos that we highly recommend.
We would also like to recommend the blogs of some of our teachers from La Factoría, who are great experts in their fields:
Trading y Bolsa para Torpes, by Francisca Serrano, is one of the most active blogs on this sector, with a lot of useful information, both for beginners and professionals.
Roberto Moro is a recognised stock market expert. In his blog he deals with the day to day state of the markets - aiming to bring you the keys to the worldwide markets.
Gabriel Fernández Álav, works as a professor of price and volume in futures markets, so his blog is full of great insights and tips for daily trading.
And finally! We would like to remind you that these teachers are part of the Canal Trader Masterclass, with 40 sessions of financial training full of insight and strategy from renowned experts, which will help you to begin trading with knowledge and success.
We hope to have helped you once again, may the market be with you! Trader Channel.
Learn about Social TradingSocial Trading is a new system that gives everyone access to the world's best traders. You can follow top traders and automatically copy their trades. You make money when they make money with no trading expertise required. This is the Social Trading revolution.
JOIN THE TRADER CLUB
Join the Club and receive a free e-book with 10 lessons on how to get started in trading. Enjoy exclusive discounts and other benefits of the Trader Club.
You have successfully joined the club! You have been sent your password by email.